The application of metal curtain wall has a history of decades. Aluminum veneer is a common type, which appeared earlier. The so-called aluminum veneer refers to the building decoration materials formed by chrome treatment and fluorocarbon spraying technology. Its structure is mainly composed of panels, stiffeners, corner codes and other components. Aluminum veneer generally adopts 3003 aluminum alloy plate with a thickness of 2-4mm. 3003 aluminum veneer has so many advantages that it is loved by the public.
Advantages of 3003 aluminum veneer:
- Light weight, good rigidity and high strength.
- Good durability and corrosion resistance.
- Good workmanship.
- Uniform coating and various colors.
- Not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain.
- The installation and construction is convenient and fast.
- Recyclable and beneficial to environmental protection.
3003 aluminum plate has excellent antirust characteristics, with strength about 10% higher than 1100. It has good formability, solubility and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts and components that need good formability, high corrosion resistance and good weldability, or work with both these properties and higher strength than 1xxx series alloy.