The surface of aluminum mesh panel can be treated with fluorocarbon, powder baking varnish, and anodizing. The stretched aluminum veneer coating adopts famous brand paints such as PPG, Valspar, Akzo Nobel, KCC, etc. The coating performance reaches AAMA and AAMA2605-98 standards.
Features of aluminum mesh panel:
1. Light weight, good rigidity and high strength.
2. Good weather resistance and corrosion resistance. The PVDF fluorocarbon paint using Kynar-500 and Hylur500 as the base material can last for 25 years.
3. Good manufacturability. The aluminum plate can be processed into a variety of complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc and spherical surface by using the process of processing first and then painting.
4. Uniform coating and diverse colors. The advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the paint and the aluminum plate adhere uniformly, with various colors and large selection space.
5. Not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain. The coating is non-adhesive, which makes it difficult to attach contaminants to the surface, and has good cleaning properties.
6. Convenient and quick installation and construction. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and it is not allowed to be cut at the construction site, just fix it on the frame.
7. It can be recycled and reused, which is good for environmental protection.
Application of aluminum mesh panel:
It can be used for building exterior walls, beams, columns, balconies, terminal buildings, car buildings, conference halls, opera houses, sports stadiums, reception halls, etc.