The sound-absorbing wall of the machine room and the perforated aluminum plate of the ceiling are made of international standard aluminum hot-rolled high-quality aluminum alloy plates. The panels are processed and formed by our company's professional flat stretching and compression molding processes. They have high processing accuracy and stable appearance. , High surface smoothness and other characteristics. The sound-absorbing wall of the machine room and the perforated aluminum plate of the ceiling are composed of the decorative surface perforated aluminum plate, the main and auxiliary keels and related accessories. The decorative panel can be square block (600×600mm), strip block (300×1200mm, 600×1200mm) ) Etc., made of pure aluminum or aluminum alloy.
The sound absorption principle of aluminum perforated sound absorbing board: According to the principle of cavity resonance sound absorption structure, after the perforated aluminum plate is installed, the back layer is an air layer to form a sound absorption structure. A closed cavity is connected to the external space through an opening, each opening The hole corresponds to a small cavity behind. When the frequency f of the external incident wave is equal to the natural frequency of the system, the air column in the neck of the hole will vibrate violently due to resonance. During the vibration process, sound energy is consumed due to overcoming frictional resistance. Adding 50mm thick glass wool on the back of the perforated aluminum plate has a very good noise and noise reduction effect.
1. Molding process: high-precision mold stamping.
2. Surface treatment: electrostatic powder spraying / environmental protection polyester paint roller coating.
3. Product color: commonly used white, or any color can be customized according to user needs.
4. Punching pattern: φ1.0×5mm, φ1.8×5mm, φ2.3×5mm, φ3×6mm, etc., the arrangement mode is straight row and oblique row.
5. Product specifications: 600×600mm, 300×1200mm, 600×1200mm, etc.; thickness 0.6-1.2mm.
6. Sound-absorbing auxiliary materials: A layer of fire-proof sound-absorbing non-woven fabric is attached to the back of the perforated aluminum plate.
1. Aluminum perforated sound absorbing board (pressed and formed by precision mold)
Size: 600×600mm, 300×1200mm, 600×1200mm, 800×800mm, etc.
Surface treatment: roller coating, powder coating
2. Customized aluminum perforated sound absorbing board(made by CNC bending process)
Size: customized according to engineering needs
Thickness: 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, etc.
Surface treatment: powder coating, liquid coating, roller coating